- Stay calm. When a customer presents you with a complaint, keep in mind that the issue is not personal; he or she is not attacking you directly but rather the situation at hand. “Winning” the confrontation accomplishes nothing. A person who remains in control of his or her emotions deals from a position of strength. While it is perfectly natural to get defensive when attacked, choose to be the “professional” and keep your cool.
- Listen well. Let the irate customer blow off steam. Respond with phrases such as, “Hmm,” “I see,” and “Tell me more.” Do not interrupt. As the customer vents and sees you are not reacting, he or she will begin to calm down. The customer needs to get into a calm frame of mind before he or she can hear your solution—or anything you say, for that matter.
- Acknowledge the problem. Let the consumer know you hear what he or she is saying. If you or your company made a mistake, admit it. If you did not make a mistake and it is a misunderstanding, simply explain it to the customer: “I can see how that would be incredibly frustrating for you.” You are not necessarily agreeing with what the customer is saying, but respecting how he or she perceives and feels about the situation. An excellent phrase for opening up this particular conversation would be, “So, if I understand you correctly…” After the customer responds, follow up with, “So, if I understand you correctly, we were to resolve the problem by noon today. I can see how that must be frustrating for you.” Then be quiet. Usually, the customer will respond with “That’s right” or “Exactly.” By repeating to the customer what you think you heard, you lower his or her defenses, and win the right to be heard.
- Get the facts. After listening, take the initiative in the conversation. Now that the customer has calmed down and feels you have heard his or her side, begin asking questions. Be careful not to speak scripted replies, but use this as an opportunity to start a genuine conversation, building a trusting relationship with your customer. To help you understand the situation, get as many details as possible.
- Offer a solution. This happens only after you have sufficient details. One thing to keep in mind: Know what you can and cannot do within your company’s guidelines. Making a promise you cannot commit to will only set you back. Remember, when offering a solution, be courteous and respectful. Let the customer know you are willing to take ownership of the issue, even if it was out of your control. Take charge of the situation and let the customer know what you are going to do to solve the problem.
Is There A Fee Involved?
If your recruitment agency attempts to charge you a fee for their recruiting services warning bells should sound immediately. Recruitment agency fees are paid by the company that hires you. You should never sign a contract in which you agree to pay the recruitment agency for something your new employer should be paying for, no matter how great their spiel about a “grand scale can’t fail personalised recruitment campaign” sounds.
Is Your Consultant Less Than Well Informed?
Then why are they a recruitment consultant? Recruitment is a high pressure sector in which competition is fierce. If consultants don’t appear to be knowledgeable about a job sector or specific position they’re not doing their job properly, which can indicate that the recruitment agency has substandard training programmes or just plain poor standards when it comes to performance. If they’re not doing their best, you’re not getting the best opportunity to find employment.
Are They Easy With “Being Liberal with the Truth”?
Then what else will they be easy with? There are many stories on the internet and questions asked in forums about recruitment consultants who say it is fine to lie during an interview or on your CV about your personal or professional history. This basically makes you as unethical as the consultant. Stick to the truth and leave the consultant to come unstuck one day.
More On How To Spot a Bad Agency
Morpheus is best n recruitment in dubai Organizations competencies lie in their domains and talent management and not in
Morpehus Human Consulting Consumer Complaints are inviatable this content will not make any sense, but complaints and review sites like GlassDoor and MouthShut Are best for reviews and complaints this both sites are used by employees to know about there employers.
Every employee know that they can register there review and complaints this site but they take a wrong route of complaining on site which are specially made to make money by deleting complaints You can have look on this Link Also When you complaint something fake about company it not only effects company business but also there employees people claim that company’s are fake and will shut down in 3-4 years but that is not impossible as they are fake complaints
do you think morpheus human consulting complaints are fake ?
If yes do comment if you think that there is problem in your services report us
In order to provide fast and prompt Consumer Grievance Redressal service, an online consumer complaint system has been launched by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution. With this online system, consumers can now easily file their complaints
Ways to Avoid Fraud
either online, or through a call or even sms.
Know who you’re dealing with.
Try to find a seller’s physical address (not a P.O. Box) and phone number. With internet phone services and other web-based technologies, it’s tough to tell where someone is calling from. Do an online search for the company name and website, and look for reviews. If people report negative experiences, you’ll have to decide if the offer is worth the risk. After all, a deal is good only if you get a product that actually works as promised.
Know that wiring money is like sending cash.
Con artists often insist that people wire money, especially overseas, because it’s nearly impossible to reverse the transaction or trace the money. Don’t wire money to strangers, to sellers who insist on wire transfers for payment, or to anyone who claims to be a relative or friend in an emergency and wants to keep the request a secret.
Read your monthly statements.
Scammers steal account information and then run up charges or commit crimes in your name. Dishonest merchants bill you for monthly “membership fees” and other goods or services without your authorization. If you see charges you don’t recognize or didn’t okay, contact your bank, card issuer, or other creditor immediately.
Don’t send money to someone you don’t know.
Not to an online seller you’ve never heard of — or an online love interest who asks for money. It’s best to do business with sites you know and trust. If you buy items through an online auction, consider using a payment option that provides protection, like a credit card.
If you think you’ve found a good deal, but you aren’t familiar with the company, check it out. Type the company or product name into your favorite search engine with terms like “review,” “complaint,” or “scam.” See what comes up — on the first page of results as well as on the later pages.
Never pay fees first for the promise of a big pay-off later — whether it’s for a loan, a job, a grant or a so-called prize.
We have been working with Morpheus Team for more than 6 years and their service has always been excellent. Their understanding of the business needs and culture of the organization enables them to provide us with high caliber applicants. They have always been professional, honest and reliable and I would not hesitate in recommending Morpheus to anyone
ECOS (India) Mobility & Hospitality Pvt Ltd
I highly recommend Saquib as a professional, diligent and extremely competent consultant who helped me find the right position and identified the key criteria I was looking for in my next role without any complaints.
Ayushakti Ayurved Pvt Ltd
Morpheus Team have been a valuable recruitment partner for the last few years they know how ot deal with consumers need. They have a very people-centric approach that goes beyond just matching skills and experience to a job spec. I know when I interview a Morpheus candidate they will have already vetted as a suitable fit within our company and culture by a partner who knows us well. Being honest, I’m not the biggest fans of recruitment consultants – but working with Morpheus team is an absolute pleasure
Crest Ventures Limited
We have worked with Morpheus for over 10 years and they really know what candidates are a good fit for our company – both for our customers and internally. They provide trilingual candidates and understand the importance of the level of fluency that is required for the role. Aishwarya is very friendly and always willing to help.
Sundaram Asset Management Company Limited
I am currently working with Morpheus Team to fill my first vacancy in my business. I met with Sagar and Saquib earlier in January and their knowledge of the market place validated my decision to come to them. I am looking forward to a very successful relationship with them.
Le Travenues Technology Pvt Ltd
We regret for any inconvenience caused to you. We understand that this Recruitment model has not worked positively for you however we would like to inform you that we have Partners who are associated with us since the past 4-5 years Homebased and Commercial who are successfully running their Operations.
Referring to your issues point wise:
1) We do have premiere companies empanelled with us who have senior and middle management requirements. The same is viewable on our website www.mhc.co.in/careers
2) We do not provide Quantity cvs to our client, we provide quality cvs to them. Positions go offline only for a temporary period of time till we are in receipt of the feedback from the client and then go online again. This process is done only to ensure our Partners are aware that adequate cvs have provided to the client.
3) Our system is very transparent. We use an online software which helps you track the status of your candidate anytime. Senior requirements usually take longer time to close in any organization. However, it is in our interest to receive a feedback from the clients at the earliest as it’s a loss of business for us. We have an escalation matrix where if the feedback is not received within 4 working days, our CRM would visit the clients office personally for the feedback.
4) All recruiters would not work on one position at a given time. And considering that we have Job Portals and social media sites for recruiting, all candidates cannot be contacted by a single person. We have close to 300 openings. Our online software infact allows you to view the entire database of Morpheus hence creating a transparency in the system